Complete the form to be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes:
- A twilight spa experience - 2 x 25 min treatments, hot tub with 2 glasses of prosecco and a 3 course dinner at Losehill House Hotel & Spa
- 2 tickets to the evening performance of Miss Nightingale at Buxton Opera House on the 18th of February 2016
- Alton Towers Resort Spa: Romantic Retreats Package for two: This includes a relaxing duo French Rose Back Massage, tailored to your needs with one of our specialised therapists (25 minutes), and three hours to unwind in our Aqua Relaxation Rooms.
- Champagne afternoon tea for 2 & overnight stay at Breadsall Priory
- A Case of Thornbridge Brewery 'I love you will you marry me' beer
- £50 Intu Derby Gift Voucher (collcted in Derby by 31st March and valid for one year)
- £50 of vouchers for Pinelodge for both the Foresters and The Coach House.
- Complimentary entry and afternoon tea with prosecco for 2 people to the Heights of Abraham, (They would need to be booked).
- A YEAR season pass to Matlock Farm Park and, as a secondary prize, 10 family day passes.
- A Day for two at the Devonshire Spa: full use of our thermal facilities, a full body hot stones massage followed by a glass of bubbles with chocolate coated strawberries.
- Gift Membership for Camping & Caravanning Club.
*Prize Draw closes 9am on the 12th February 2016, and winners will be chosen at random. T&Cs apply to all prizes.
Valentine's breaks in the peak district & derbyshire
Here you can find a range of Valentine's packages and offers to make your weekend away extra special!
THINGS TO DO THIS VALENTINE'S DAY
The Spa at Losehill House offers a indoor heated pool with views over Winhill and the Hope Valley, sauna and romantic outdoor hot tub. There is also a suite of three Spa Treatment rooms where you can enjoy an extensive range of relaxing spa treatments.
Enjoy a romantic afternoon tea beautiful setting of Chatsworth house this Valentine's Day.
This will include: a glass of prosecco, homemade dainty finger sandwiche and a selection of seasonal homemade cakes and pastries.
Let the Three Horseshoe Inn make your Valentine's day be filled with fun and mystery at their masquerade ball. Ejoy a Brut Rose reception, followed by a 3 course dinner, with live music & disco. It's a black tie dress code, and don't forget your mask!
Invite your Valentines and enjoy a romantic 5 course dinner and a glass of Prosecco in the Priory Restaurant to celebrate Valentines weekend.
Enjoy a sparkling lunch for two in Arkwright’s Café including a selection of sandwiches, romantic themed cakes and homemade scones, and a glass of sparkling Prosecco each.
Find a place to stay...
Callow Hall is a magnificent unique Country House Hotel, with a picturesque setting and a renowned restaurant.
Country House Hotel with 16 rooms, £99-£160 prpn, £210-£240 prpnb
15 bedroom Country House Hotel situated along the A6 between Matlock & Bakewell. Each room individually designed by award winning designer India Madativi.
Country House Hotel with 15 rooms, £105-£290 prpnb
The Lathkil hotel is perched on the hillside of Lathkill Dale enjoying the most spectacular panoramic views of the any pub in the Peak District. Serving locally sourced homemade food and real ales with four ensuite bedrooms.
Small Hotel with 4 rooms, £63-£95 prpnb
Steeped in history this 19th century hotel was sympathetically updated to blend with the original Georgian grace of yesteryear. The breathtaking scenery in the surrounding area is magnificent, a true walkers paradise.
Hotel with 31 rooms, £46-£79 pppnb, £76-£155 prpnb
Historic hotel across the leafy Square from the Opera House and Pavilion Gardens. A very special place to eat. Restaurant open daily. Wine Bar open all day. Pre and post-theatre suppers our speciality. Getaway breaks available.
Hotel with 40 rooms, £40-£80 pppnb
Peak Edge Hotel is a family owned 4 star modern boutique hotel nestled on the edge of The Peak District National Park close to the market towns of Bakewell, Matlock & Chatsworth House.
Hotel with 26 rooms, £110-£300 prpnb
The Palace Hotel, Buxton is renowned amongst holiday makers and conference organisers for its many excellent facilities and its high standards of service and cuisine.
Hotel with 122 rooms, £69-£170 prpn
Located in the heart of the Peak District overlooking Chatsworth Estate, The Cavendish offers comfortable relaxed surroundings together with friendly unobtrusive service.
Hotel with 24 rooms, £163-£280 prpn
A short walk through the Pavilion Gardens to town centre The Proprietors and their wives provide a good selection of fresh locally produced food, wines from around the world and offer a warm welcome and friendly service.
Small Hotel with 17 rooms, £30-£54 pppnb
Ringwood Hall Hotel is an award winning splendid Georgian Manor House, AA 3 Star accredited at 85%, one of the highest hotel awards in The Peak District & Derbyshire.
Hotel with 74 rooms, £75-£150 prpnb
Family-friendly and supremely comfortable, you'll feel relaxed the moment you arrive at the Renaissance Derby/Nottingham. Based near the heart of the Peak District, where you will find delightful walks and spectacular views.
Hotel with 157 rooms, £69-£89 prpn
Twin Oaks is located just off Junction 29 of the M1 motorway. Ideally positioned for easy access to Chesterfield, Sheffield, the Peak District and many other local attractions. The hotel has 26 newly refurbished en-suite bedrooms.
Hotel with 25 rooms, £75-£115 prpn
Set in 300 acres of mature parkland, The Grade II listed Priory dates back to the 13th Century. A delightful combination of old and new. Members golf club, public welcome on 'pay and play' basis
Country House Hotel with 112 rooms, £95-£165 prpnb