Search availability for Swiss View
Availability updated on 4 Jan 06 at 11:14
Swiss View is a comfortable detached stone cottage, in a quieter part of Matlock, which takes its name from the fantastic views over the Derwent Valley from this part of the town. It is close to woodland walks and has an enclosed yard secure for dogs.
As you look out over the town and down Matlock Bath's 'Little Switzerland' gorge you will appreciate why Matlock is so popular. Set by the river Derwent, it has a lovely riverside park, lots of interesting shops, pubs galore and some super restaurants.
Central for the beautiful Derbyshire Dales and the many attractions including Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Hardwick Hall and the spendid Spa town of Buxton (20 miles)
The accomodation includes lounge, dining room, well equipped kitchen, double, twin and single bedrooms.
There is off-street parking for two vechicles; an hourly bus service to town and Sainsburys.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SK 303609 Lat: 53.14519 Long: -1.54844
Nearest railway station: Matlock. Hourly bus service passes property from Bus Station.
- Private parking
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- DVD player
- Central heating
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Dining room
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Cottage sleeps up to 6
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)