92 North Parade,
We are centrally located, across the road from the river and park, there is level walking to several pubs, restaurants, cafes, railway station and bus stops.
Children welcome from any age.
Wa15 9Ja, United Kingdom
29 August 2014
“Lovely and homely!”
From the point of the booking transaction the owners were extremely attentive and welcoming. As we arrived on our bikes they Barry welcomed us and allowed to us to store them in the shed round the back.
Barry have us some great tips on arrival and the left is to our own devices which we really appreciate in a hotel/bnb.
The room was clean, homely and had everything we needed. The shower was great after a day on the bike! Breakfast was also great, we had to put in our preferences the night before and time to eat and then we were served in the dining area on time. Lovely breakfast!
Location was great too, everything on your doorstep but as the house is so big and set slightly off the main road, it doesn't feel intrusive.
The only slight negative of our stay was that because it's an old building the floorboards in the room above are very squeaky. We went to bed quite early at 9pm and the upstairs guests were walking around a lot. But this stopped at 11pm though so a reasonable time.
Great bnb for a very reasonable price! Thank you!
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Coach parties welcomed
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training