3 Unity Villas,
Dale Road North,
Aspire specialise in leading caving trips in the Peak District for schools and school groups, scout groups, as well as stag & hen parties
The caves and caverns beneath the Peak District reveal scenery as stunning as the hills and edges above ground.
Discover the wonders of the natural processes that have formed our hidden environment, providing a unique atmosphere with underground rivers and fantastic cave formations like stalagmites and stalactites.
Peak District Caving Locations
We use several classic Peak District caves around:
• Castleton, including Giants Cave
• Matlock Bath, including Devonshire Mine
• Stoney Middleton, including Carlswark Cavern
Whether exploring Derbyshire’s fantastic limestone cave systems or its disused mines, your trip should be an enjoyable and exciting experience, whilst keeping the safety of the group and the individual foremost.
• Ideal for novices and the experienced alike
• Trips can be made as challenging and adventurous as you require
• Morning, afternoon or full day trips available
• Can be combined with another activity for a mixed activity day
• All equipment is provided including oversuits
• Caving can go ahead 365 days of the year whatever the weather!
AALA licenced (L2730/RO520) Climbing, Watersports, Caving and Trekking.
Prices vary for different activities -please ring for details.
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Guided tours for individuals