Search availability for New Hanson Bungalow
Availability updated on 25 Nov 16 at 18:38
- Cottage sleeps up to 5
- Dogs are welcome by proir arrangement. Parking for 2 cars. accomodation sleeping up to 5 persons. Well equipped kitchen and utility area, A hallway leads you to the dining room and an adjoining lounge. Also on the ground floor is the bathroom & a bedroom with twin beds before the stairs lead you to a double bedroom and a single room.
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Electicity, heating and linen are all inclusive,
New Hanson Grange,
A warm welcome awaits you when you come to stay in our dorma bungalow, within its own lime stoned walled garden. It is situated on a beef and sheep farm above the River Dove near the beautiful hamlet of Milldale in the heart of the Peak District.
- As an alternative to our self catering Bungalow we also have two shepherd huts for hire for a more unusual break.
The accomodation sleeping up to five persons comprises of a utility room on entrance through the rear door, the kitchen, a hall which leads to the lounge and dining room, the bath room and a twin room all on the ground level. Stairs then lead you to the dorma bedrooms a double and a single room.
A rural retreat, warm and cosy. It is excellent for couples to unwind or families to explore the surrounding countryside, also pet friendly.
To provide a welcome there is fresh fruit, flowers and a tea tray for guests to enjoy on their arrival.
Plentiful walks abound in all directions from the door step, amongst hills, dales and trails. Take a walk over the fields to Milldale and follow the River Dove through to Dove Dale Stepping Stones, now a national nature reserve. Cycling is ideal on the nearby Tissington Trail. An excellent base for those who wish to discover villages and traditions or the many visitior attractions including Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Alton Towers and Carsington Water
Children welcome from any age.
SK 145551 53.09326 -1.78447
New Hanson Bungalow is located 6 miles north Ashbourne on the A515. Visitors travelling from the M1 should take J25 for Deerby, like wise take J15 for Stoke on Trent and again the a52 for Ashbourne. Follow the A515 Ashbourne to Buxton road for approximately 6 miles, until you reach a hotel on your right called Newton House, take a left turn for Milldale/Alstonfield along Green Lane for 400 yards, here on the left is a sign for New Hanson Grange holiday accomodation, turn off over the cattle grid and follow the farm drive.
Buxton railway station is 15 miles and Derby is 20 miles
- Children welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Working farm
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- DVD player
- CD player
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- High chairs available
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Outdoor facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Seating available in kitchen