Also at this Venue
Venue: Derby Museum and Art Gallery, The Strand, Derby, DE1 1BS.
Celebrate Joseph Wright’s drawings with us – take a closer look at his sketches and discover more about his artistic technique. The whole family can come along and be creative together!
|Thu 27 Oct 2016||11:00 to 14:00|
No need to book, just turn up.
- World Heritage Discovery Days
SK 350363 52.92305 -1.47995
Situated in the Cathedral Quarter. Nearest car park - Bold Lane (ParkSafe). 20 minutes walk from Derby railway station.
: 1 mile from Derby station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop