Also at this Venue
Do you dare spend the night at Derby Museum? Can you take on the challenge of lifting the Mummy’s Curse before sunrise? For the first time in the museum’s history, you can experience the magical atmosphere of a museum overnight as you sleep amongst the collections. Follow the clues, solve the puzzles and complete the challenges over the evening before spending the night metres away from two real life Egyptian mummies!
|Fri 28 Oct 2016||19:00 08:00|
Cost: FREE, donations welcome.
Limited places available – for full booking information, please visit www.derbymuseums.eventbrite.co.uk.
Suitable for ages 7-14, all children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- World Heritage Discovery Days
SK 350363 52.92305 -1.47995
Situated in the Cathedral Quarter. Nearest car park - Bold Lane (ParkSafe). 20 minutes walk from Derby railway station.
: 1 mile from Derby station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop