Also at this Venue
- Derby's Riverside Quarter Trail
- Derby Cycle Routes - Elvaston and Swarkestone
- Derby Cycle Routes - Kedleston Lanes
- Derby Cycle Routes - Locko Park, Dale Abbey &
- Derby to Buton on Trent - Part of National Cycle
- Derby to Little Eaton - Part of National Cycle
- Pennine Cycleway - Part of National Cycle Network
- City of Derby Railway Heritage Trail
Venue: Bridge Chapel House, next door to St Mary’s Bridge Chapel, Derby.
As well as visiting the Bridge Chapel, you also have the opportunity to visit the adjoining Bridge Chapel House, an historic building from the 17th century, and the home of the Derbyshire Family History Society. You may also view the Society’s exhibition and use its computer, archives and various websites to find ancestors, whilst the Society’s family history experts will be available to offer advice and support on researching Derbyshire families.
|Sat 22 Oct 2016||10:00 to 16:00|
Cost: FREE, but donations welcomed.
No need to book, just drop in.
- World Heritage Discovery Days
SK 353364 52.92385 -1.47637
As Derby is the UK's most central city, access couldn't be easier. Centrally based and accessible by the A6, A50, A52 and A38. 15 minutes from M1 junctions 24 or 25. Just 15 minutes drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport and 50 minutes from Birmingham International.
: 0 miles from Derby station
- Baby changing facilities
- Cash Point
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Currency Exchange
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Wheelchairs available
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality