13 Holywell Street,
Presented by Ken and Hazel Shelton
Every Tuesday there will be dancing in the ballroom with Ken and Hazel Shelton. The bar will be open.
|Tue 6 Dec 2016||19:30|
|Tue 13 Dec 2016||19:30|
|Tue 20 Dec 2016||19:30|
SK 385712 53.23715 -1.42446
The Winding Wheel is in Chesterfield town centre and there are many nearby car parks. The directions below are to the nearest car parks.
Leave M1 at junction 29 and follow A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At roundabout select middle lane and take 3rd exit. At next roundabout select right hand lane and take 2nd exit (Lordsmill Street). Keep to right hand lane and go straight on through traffic lights and round back of 'Crooked Spire' Church. Select right hand lane and go straight on at 1st and 2nd set of traffic lights, approaching large roundabout with car park in middle. Keep to right hand lane and turn right into car park (Holywell Cross).
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway, then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Lidl on left) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep to left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. At next roundabout select left lane and take 1st exit (Lordsmill Street). Select right hand lane, then follow route from North/South.
: 0 miles from Chesterfield station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
Although the Winding Wheel doesn't have a cafe, there is a bar available in the Auditorium during performances.
- Entrance is well lit
- Hearing loop system
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system