13 Holywell Street,
Pre-Halloween Dark Comedy Special with compere Anthony J Brown.
Keith Carter as Nige - 'A character comedian of rare skill' - The Guardian. Liverpool Echo Comedian of the Year, BBC New Comedy Award runner-up as featured on Comedy Shuffle and Loose Ends.
Patrick Draper - Delightfully droll English Comedian of the Year finalist. ‘Consistently funny, his dark take on the world is delivered with a deceptive lightness’ - Fringereview.co.uk.
|Thu 27 Oct 2016||20:00|
Group of 10+ £10.50
SK 385712 53.23715 -1.42446
The Winding Wheel is in Chesterfield town centre and there are many nearby car parks. The directions below are to the nearest car parks.
Leave M1 at junction 29 and follow A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At roundabout select middle lane and take 3rd exit. At next roundabout select right hand lane and take 2nd exit (Lordsmill Street). Keep to right hand lane and go straight on through traffic lights and round back of 'Crooked Spire' Church. Select right hand lane and go straight on at 1st and 2nd set of traffic lights, approaching large roundabout with car park in middle. Keep to right hand lane and turn right into car park (Holywell Cross).
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway, then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Lidl on left) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep to left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. At next roundabout select left lane and take 1st exit (Lordsmill Street). Select right hand lane, then follow route from North/South.
: 0 miles from Chesterfield station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Disabled access
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
Although the Winding Wheel doesn't have a cafe, there is a bar available in the Auditorium during performances.
- Entrance is well lit
- Hearing loop system
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system