Also at this Venue
Offering fresh home-cooked food in a beautiful space, the farm shop restaurant is the perfect place to unwind.
Our chefs create delicious seasonal recipes using as much local produce from the farm shop as possible.
Most of the food served in the restaurant can also be purchased from the farm shop.
SK 250701 53.22735 -1.62696
The farm shop is on the Chatsworth Estate, in the village of Pilsley, near Bakewell, situated on the B6048.
It's 8 miles north of Matlock off the B6012, 16 miles from the M1 Junction 29, signposted via Chesterfield (follow brown signs), 42 miles from the M6 Junction 19, and 30 mins from Chesterfield rail station
If you are using a GPS system our post code is DE45 1UF.
: 0 miles from Chesterfield station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (ie without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds) or access by ramp to a specially adapted toilet for wheelchair users
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Baby changing facilities
- Restaurant / café well lit and suitable for people with sight impairments
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children
- Children's menu
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Automatic door at the main entrance