Field House Cottage
Search availability for Field House Cottage and book online
|Book through Visit Peak District||MAY
Availability updated on 21 May 13 at 11:11
Delightful open-plan compact cottage for two in heart of Derbyshire Peak District. Very quite location on outskirts of Great Longstone village.
Fabulous doorstep walking/ cycling: Longstone Edge, Monsal Trail, etc.
Visit Chatsworth, Castleton, Bakewell, Dovedale, Haddon Hall, Matlock, Lathkill Dale…
Fully equipped kitchen for self-catering, large modern shower room, spiral stairs to galleried double sleeping platform over lounge; shared garden.
3 pubs with good food and small village shop all within 10 minutes walk.
Short breaks available either Friday to Monday (3 nights) or Monday to Friday (4 nights) both at 75% weekly rate, bookable only within 4 weeks of arrival.
Call Julia on 01629 640 103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SK 196720 Lat: 53.24465 Long: -1.70773
M1 - Junction 29 take A617 Chesterfield, follow signs for A619 Bakewell. Follow A619 to Baslow, past Cavendish Hotel on left, next roundabout take first turn left A619 Bakewell. Take next big turn right signed Bakewell. Over crest of hill take first right turn A6020 Buxton. Straight over at roundabout, then take right fork signed Great Longstone. Drive through Great Longstone, past the White Lion & Crispin on left, then at the left bend take a right turn into Moor Road. Past 8 houses on left, after a big lamp post you will see a 'no speed limit' sign ahead, take drive immediately before that.
- Private parking
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Outdoor facilities
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Wet room
- Service dogs not accepted:
owners dogs not friendly on same site
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
Field House Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 2
- Double sleeping platform on galleried area over lounge, accessed via a spiral staircase not suited to mobility impaired.
Modern 5 star bathroom off lounge, complete with bidet and large fully tiled 'wetroom' shower area.
- Shower, Non-smoking unit
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Short breaks available either Friday to Monday (3 nights) or Monday to Friday (4 nights) both at 75% weekly rate, bookable only within 4 weeks of arrival.