Mr Steve Rudge
Dolomite Training is based in Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District National Park. This allows us immediate access to all of the venues for the outdoor activities that we run.
We employ very well qualified staff with a good sense of humour and excellent local knowledge, which gives us the flexibility to offer a more personal experience.
We can cater for groups, large or small down to 1:1 private coaching. Each booking is treated as bespoke and for all private bookings we will tailor your day around you.
Activities available for groups and individuals include:
• Guided Mountain Bike Rides and Skills Courses
• Charity Abseil Events
• Climbing Courses for all levels
• Caving and Potholing Trips
• Stream Scrambling
• Weaseling and rock scrambling
• Guided Walks and Navigation Training
• Orienteering challenge
• Competitive Treasure Hunts
• Team Bonding and Team Building Activities
We pride ourselves on being dedicated to delivering excellence in all of our outdoor education and training. Our commitment is endorsed by our extensive memberships and affiliations; we are also inspected by the Adventurous Activities Licensing Authority (AALA) which allows us to work with under 18’s.
Get in touch today by calling 01629 814557 or emailing us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Prices vary on activity and location.
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Facilities for hearing impaired