- Book below or ring us on 01629 814299 to make a winter break booking. Starting 1st November 2016 until end of March 2017 winter breaks, three or more nights at £36 per person per night including full English breakfast.
Search availability for The Garden Room and book online
|Book through Visit Peak District||DEC
Availability updated on 2 Dec 16 at 21:53
- Double room sleeps 2
- Can be let as single at £35 - £45 per night bed and full English breakfast
Please note: price may vary between £27.00 to £35.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast for double occupancy
- Shower en suite, En suite room, Non-smoking room, Ground floor room
- Prices (per person per night for bed & breakfast for normal occupancy)
1 Park Road,
1 Park Road,
The Garden Room is a ground floor, luxury, self-contained private suite of rooms, comprising of a double bedroom, en-suite shower room and guests own private dining/lounge area. Your personal key to the private entrance ensures you are free to come and go as you please.
The rooms have full central heating, two remote control Digital Freeview flat screen TV's (one in the bedroom and another in the lounge), Wi-Fi connection, hairdryer, radio alarm, tea/coffee making facilities and a shaver point.
A very quiet, private location within easy walking distance of the centre of the important market town of Bakewell, in the heart of the Peak District National Park. The apartment overlooks a well-kept garden, to which guests have their own private entrance.
The accommodation has been awarded the Cyclist and Walkers Awards and is therefore ideal for both walkers and cyclists who wish to explore the Monsal Trail route just a few minutes away. There is secure storage for bikes.
We also welcome enquiries from singles.
You can enjoy hearty breakfasts, which include Derbyshire Oatcakes and locally sourced bacon or you can choose something lighter. We are pleased to cater for special dietary needs.
Come and be spoilt!
Lancs, United Kingdom
29 September 2016
Just couldn't fault The Garden Room. It's absolutely perfect for a short break. Ideally situated just a short walk from the town centre of Bakewell. The homemade cake was delicious!
SK 219680 53.20870 -1.67354
From the roundabout in the centre of Bakewell, take the A6 to Matlock, after 400 metres turn right after the Murco Petrol Station which is also on your right. this road is called Holywell, after 50 yards fork right up Park Road, going past Westmorland House and Wyedale B&B's. Come up the hill another 50 yards and 1 Park Road is facing down the hill, next to a wooden five bar gate, the sign Park View is in front of us. We have a plaque over the front door displaying a pheasant and 1 Park Road, there is a gate at the side of the garage which has a sign ''The Garden Room'', Four Star Silver Award''.
Please park in front of the garage door and ring the doorbell.
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)