- Starting 1st November each year three night winter breaks until Easter at £35 per person per night including full English breakfast.
Search availability for The Garden Room and book online
|Book through Visit Peak District||OCT
Availability updated on 30 Sep 16 at 20:14
- Double room sleeps 2
- Can be let as single at £35 - £45 per night bed and full English breakfast
Please note: price may vary between £27.00 to £35.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast for double occupancy
- Shower en suite, En suite room, Non-smoking room, Ground floor room
- Prices (per person per night for bed & breakfast for normal occupancy)
1 Park Road,
1 Park Road,
The Garden Room offers a luxury ground floor, self contained private suite of rooms, comprising of a double bedroom, en suite shower room and guests own private dining/lounge area. Your personal key to the private entrance ensures you are free to come and go as you please.
Easy access, only one low step, affords suitability for people with walking difficulties but not wheelchairs. The rooms have full central heating, two remote control TV's in the bedroom and lounge, hairdryer, radio alarm, and tea/coffee making facilities and a shaver point.
The room overlooks a well kept garden which is situated in a very quiet location, yet is only 5 minutes walk from the town centre. The accommodation is ideal for cyclists (secure locked garage for bikes) and walkers who wish to explore the area around Bakewell. Singles welcome.
You can enjoy hearty breakfasts which include Derbyshire Oatcakes and locally cured bacon or choose something lighter.
COME AND BE SPOILT!
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
21 September 2016
“Lovely friendly couple.”
A very nice couple. Very friendly but not intrusive. The accommodation was ideal as I had an early morning start the next day, which was only a few minutes drive away from where we were staying.
I was pleasantly surprised when they offered to make full English breakfast at 6am in the morning, which was lovely and kept me going through the morning as I was on the Cancer research race for life hike (25 mile walk).
I would recommend this accommodation to anyone visiting the area
SK 219680 53.20870 -1.67354
From the roundabout in the centre of Bakewell, take the A6 to Matlock, after 400 metres turn right after the Murco Petrol Station which is also on your right. this road is called Holywell, after 50 yards fork right up Park Road, going past Westmorland House and Wyedale B&B's. Come up the hill another 50 yards and 1 Park Road is facing down the hill, next to a wooden five bar gate, the sign Park View is in front of us. We have a plaque over the front door displaying a pheasant and 1 Park Road, there is a gate at the side of the garage which has a sign ''The Garden Room'', Four Star Silver Award''.
Please park in front of the garage door and ring the doorbell.
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)