A small rural hamlet off the Ashbourne to Sudbury road , close to Osmaston closely linked with Edlaston.
The ancient church of St James was repaired in 1682 and the parish is united with Brailsford, Shirley and Osmaston. Inside the churchare notices of charities dating back from 1694 of monies left to the parishes of Wyaston & Edlaston.
There are two wells which are the scene of the annual well dressings.
Things to do; See Ashbourne
SK 185423 52.97772 -1.72592
Wyaston lies south of Ashbourne off the A515. From Ashbourne take the A515 towards Litchfield. Two miles from Ashbourne at the top of the hill turn left, signposted one mile to village
- On-site light refreshments