There are three intimate rooms for wedding receptions, all with an individual style and atmosphere.
The Carsington Suite
This is the largest of the three rooms seating up to 50 guests and is freshly decorated. This room is stunning at night with candelabra lighting the room.
The Bentley Suite
This a lovely light room
The Middle Hall
This is also a very light room with French windows onto the garden which makes it very popular in summer months. This is the room normally used for ceremonies
SK 174468 53.01821 -1.74206
By Car: Approaching from the South, East or west, follow the A515 Buxton road through Ashbourne, passing the market place on the left. Carry on up the steep hill for approx. 300yrds, turn left at the crossroads into North Avenue, The Bowling Green pub on your left, then take the first right, signposted Mappleton. Continue with care down over the humpbacked bridge. The Hall entrance is on the right.
If approaching from the North, follow the A515 Buxton/Ashbourne road, turn right at the top of the hill, in front of the Bowling Green Pub, into North Avenue, and proceed with the above directions.
By Train: Our nearest station is Derby Midland, from there it's approximately 30 minutes by taxi.
SATNAV: Enter Mappleton, Ashbourne, which should direct you through the above directions to the entrance.
: 0 miles from Derby station
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for groups
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding receptions
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds) or access by ramp to a specially adapted toilet for wheelchair users
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Steps to the main entrance
- 5Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps