Dining at Callow Hall is an experience not to be missed. Dine in the fabulous award-winning restaurant, serving modern European cuisine. Take a drink in the club style bar or traditional lounge area and browse the menu. Indulge at your leisure.
Please note: Jeans and trainers are not permitted in the restaurant .
SK 174468 53.01821 -1.74206
By Car: Approaching from the South, East or west, follow the A515 Buxton road through Ashbourne, passing the market place on the left. Carry on up the steep hill for approx. 300yrds, turn left at the crossroads into North Avenue, The Bowling Green pub on your left, then take the first right, signposted Mappleton. Continue with care down over the humpbacked bridge. The Hall entrance is on the right.
If approaching from the North, follow the A515 Buxton/Ashbourne road, turn right at the top of the hill, in front of the Bowling Green Pub, into North Avenue, and proceed with the above directions.
By Train: Our nearest station is Derby Midland, from there it's approximately 30 minutes by taxi.
SATNAV: Enter Mappleton, Ashbourne, which should direct you through the above directions to the entrance.
: 0 miles from Derby station
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for groups
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Business support
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Children welcome
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding receptions
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds) or access by ramp to a specially adapted toilet for wheelchair users
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Steps to the main entrance
- 5Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps