We operate three intimate dining rooms all with an individual style and atmosphere. Each can be hired out privately for private business dinners.
This is the largest of the three room seating up to 40 guests and is decorated with William Morris Paper. This room is stunning at night with candelabra lighting the room.
This a lovely light room and can seat up to 20 guests or 16 on one table.
The Middle Hall
This is also a very light room with French windows onto garden which makes it very popular in summer months. This room can seat up to 25 to 30 guests or 16 on one table.
SK 174468 53.01821 -1.74206
By Car: Approaching from the South, East or west, follow the A515 Buxton road through Ashbourne, passing the market place on the left. Carry on up the steep hill for approx. 300yrds, turn left at the crossroads into North Avenue, The Bowling Green pub on your left, then take the first right, signposted Mappleton. Continue with care down over the humpbacked bridge. The Hall entrance is on the right.
If approaching from the North, follow the A515 Buxton/Ashbourne road, turn right at the top of the hill, in front of the Bowling Green Pub, into North Avenue, and proceed with the above directions.
By Train: Our nearest station is Derby Midland, from there it's approximately 30 minutes by taxi.
SATNAV: Enter Mappleton, Ashbourne, which should direct you through the above directions to the entrance.
: 0 miles from Derby station
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds) or access by ramp to a specially adapted toilet for wheelchair users
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Steps to the main entrance
- 5Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps